Profile image for violetoblivia

Hi all,

With the weather as it is, I'm getting worried about a trip to Exeter I have planned for January 9th. I know it's a couple of weeks away but things aren't looking good for the train services. I was wondering if anyone has caught a bus from Barnstaple to Exeter and if so, what was your experience? I'd love to know how much longer it takes and what the cost is etc.

Thanks in advance,

Lou

By violetoblivia at 12:28 on 26/12/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for tinap

Hiya
    At the moment, the trains aren't running, as the lines are blocked. First Great Western are expecting the disruption to continue until Dec 29th. It's worth checking their website for updates. There is a bus service running from Exeter to Barnstaple. It's okay at the moment, but could be affected if there is more flooding on the road. Hopefully, by the time you travel this dreadful weather will be behind us and you will be able to reach Exeter easily.

By tinap at 10:30 on 27/12/12

• Profile image for violetoblivia

I've started following FGW on Twitter as well as keeping an eye on their website. I'm really hoping the flooding will recede soon as I'm really looking forward to my trip and will be very upset if I can't go.

By violetoblivia at 11:22 on 27/12/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent