Profile image for disse

I am a Geography student at the University of Gloucestershire, originally from North Devon, currently undertaking a study of migrants to the area. I am interested in the motivations for moving to North Devon amongst other issues. I have devised a very short online questionnaire aimed at gathering data on in-migration to North Devon. If you have moved to North Devon from outside the region in the last 10 years I would be interested in hearing from you. The link for the survey is given below. If you are interested in taking part, please type this into your browser window. The survey will only take a few minutes.

http://tinyurl.com/3ngg7f3

The information collected as part of the research will be confidential and all responses treated anonymously. If you would like to know more about this research or are interested in the topic please email victoriawithecombe@connect.glos.ac.uk and I would be happy to discuss it further with you.

Yours sincerely,

Victoria Withecombe,

By disse at 20:57 on 31/08/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for Elise_Editing

Hi Victoria
    I think that is a truly fascinating subject. Barnstaple People website wholely supports your research and would love to hear from any residents completing your form as to why they moved here and how they feel about Barnstaple. When you have the result of your research do let the site know your findings.

Best Wishes
    Elise_Editing

By Elise_Editing at 21:38 on 31/08/11

• Profile image for disse

Thank you for your support Elise!

I will not know the results for a while but when I do I shall upload them onto here.

Thanks!

By disse at 21:45 on 31/08/11

• Profile image for teenie

Please, please not another Tesco ie in Barnstaple or elsewhere in North Devon.
    What has happened to fair competition & choice. I believe we are one of the most saturated regions so trying to avoid them as many of us do, is becoming more & more difficult.

teenie

By teenie at 19:08 on 17/11/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent