Fire crews attend fire on Hughes Avenue in Barnstaple

Profile image for tinap

By tinap | Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 10:07

Firefighters were called a house on Hughes Avenue in Barnstaple this morning when a bathroom extractor fan caught fire. Two Barnstaple fire crews were dispatched just before 8.00am after the fire spread from the first floor bathroom to the roof. The cause is thought to be accidental.

Tweet this article
      

Comments

       
max 4000 characters
        
   

Latest Stories in Barnstaple

       
      

Local Vouchers

       
  • Win 6 cupcakes with kaff's kitchen

    Kaff's Kitchen

    Like and share me on Facebook for your chance to win 6 gluten free cupcakes

    Terms: You must LIKE and SHARE me on Facebook. Ending 31st of May 2014

    Contact: 07787 474148

    Valid until: Saturday, May 31 2014

     
  • CCS Coffee & Play - Kids Play & Eat - Just £4.50

    CCS Coffee Shop and Soft Play

    Bring the kids down to CCS Coffee & Play and they can play and eat for just £4.50 each! Get unlimited fun in our play area, and a lunchbox with sandwich, crisps, yoghurt, sweet, toy and drink!

    Contact: 01271 440994

    Valid until: Saturday, May 31 2014

     
  • 10% OFF FOOD

    The George Hotel

    10% off your food bill.
    Dinner available Monday - Saturday 6.30 - 9pm.
    Lunch available Thursday 10.30am - 2.30pm & Friday & Saturday 12 - 2pm

    Terms: Cannot use on events evenings or in conjunction with other offers.
    PRE-BOOK only (01769 572514).
    Cannot use on bar sundries

    Contact: 01769 572514

    Valid until: Sunday, May 04 2014

     
   

Search for...

       
        
Min price is bigger than Max price
        
Min price is bigger than Max price
        
Min rent is bigger than Max rent